Unique Approaches - Unique Solutions
- With 12 auger flighting mills positioned in the heart of the agriculture community, Uniflyte has the largest auger flighting and screw conveyor forming capacity in North America. Our integrated logistics solutions will ensure that you have the product you need, where you need it, when you need it.
- By listening to industry as their needs grow and change, Uniflyte has been able to introduce new products and options that will significantly reduce your cost and downtime. Our commitment to research and development has allowed the addition of extended wear coatings and the new patented UltraFlyte™ auger flighting to our impressive product line.
- After 35 years and 10 million miles of auger flighting and screw conveyors formed, our experience and commitment to quality has allowed Uniflyte to become the preferred supplier to more than 400 long term customers including some of the biggest names in the industry. The success of our customers speaks for itself.
- All Cadorath Uniflyte employees are fully trained in all concepts of Lean Manufacturing. It is part of our culture, and our promise to you, that we will provide products of great value that are second to none!
- UltraFlyte's™ auger flighting concave face provides for up to 90 bushels per hour faster screw conveying than Super-Edge auger flighting using an 8 inch auger, helping you get that extra load of the day to the elevator. Imagine the gains you will get on larger diameter augers!
- UltraFlyte's™ auger flighting redesigned concave flight face, combined with its smooth transition to the thickened outer edge - as well as the higher carbon steel, provides for much better wear and over 50% longer life than Super-Edge auger flighting.
- Since UltraFlyte™ auger flighting wears so much longer, the productivity gains are realized over a much longer life thereby significantly reducing the auger's cost per bushel!